WHAT WE INSPECT
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
• We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items.
• We deliver a detailed report with photos to you within hours of the completion of the inspection.
• We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition.
• We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses.
• We identify any potential safety hazards present.
• We show you how various systems work.
• We review and explain the conditions found.
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
• Grounds, Exterior Conditions & Surfaces, Roof, Kitchen, Appliances, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, All Other Rooms, Interior, Basement, Attic, Plumbing, Electrical, Heat/AC Systems, Laundry Rooms, and Garage.
• Radon testing if requested.
• Termite inspections if required.
• Westchester County Private Well Water Testing.